Past Ph.D. Qualifying/Masters Comprehensive Examinations
The Biological and Chemical Sciences Department provides examples of recent Ph.D. Qualifying/Masters Comprehensive Examinations for graduate students to use in their preparation. At this time we have examinations available for Biology and Molecular Biochemistry & Biophysics.
Biological and Chemical Sciences Course Assessment
- All Biological and Chemical Sciences courses are expected to have a student assessment and faculty assessment at the end of the semester. The forms below are templates which can be used to complete this assessment for the department.
- Embedded Assessment- Spreadsheet used for assessment of course objectives by faculty.
- Student Assessment Summary- Spreadsheet used for summarizing results of end-of-year student assessment (handed out by department administration).
Laboratory Safety Forms
- Biology 109 - General Biology Laboratory
- Biology 117 - Experimental Biology Laboratory
- Biology 225 - Microbiology Laboratory
- Biology 446 - Cell Biology Laboratory
What to do Once Admitted
For more information about what to do once admitted click here.